Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36498 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,227 Kč (₨63,639) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (43 minutes ago)