Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34656 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,377 Kč (₨67,455) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)