Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32425 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,321 Kč (₨56,503) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)