Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.297 CZK / MDL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,554 Kč (16,617 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$6 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in České Budějovice costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)