Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20880 CZK / ALL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,133 Kč (129,948 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)