Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.602 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,606 Kč (€1,352) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)