Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.706 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,133 Kč (元5,702) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)