Cost of living in Tianjin, China vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.321 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,721 Kč (7,444元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)