Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,976 Kč (元8,056) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)