Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.220 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,975 Kč (8,067元) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)