Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,458 Kč (元4,824) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)