Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37250 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,495 Kč (₨38,914) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)