Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32539 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,316 Kč (₨56,290) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)