Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30622 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,858 Kč (₨71,380) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)