Cost of living in Thanjavur, India vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31700 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,768 Kč (₨49,742) in Thanjavur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)