Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36110 CZK / MZN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,286 Kč (75,563 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)