Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,474 prices entered by 557 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,991 Kč (﷼ 37,601,181) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)