Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.088 CZK / HNL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,444 Kč (L 16,032) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)