Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 CZK / HNL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,930 Kč (L 13,069) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)