Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.688 CZK / NZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,563 Kč (NZ$2,149) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)