Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00811 CZK / UZS
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,467 Kč (2,154,897 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)