Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 CZK / UZS *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,398 Kč (1,878,832 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (30 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)