Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.407 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,718 Kč (€973) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)