Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.821 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,617 Kč (€992) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)