Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.064 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,356 Kč (€1,011) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)