Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.723 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,485 Kč (€1,030) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)