Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,126 Kč (€782) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)