Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.719 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,063 Kč (€1,013) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)