Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42631 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,434 Kč (Php50,277) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)