Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41553 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,485 Kč (Php54,113) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)