Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.617 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,275 Kč ($b4,776) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)