Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,989 Kč ($b3,574) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)