Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.655 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,859 Kč ($b5,707) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)