Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.428 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,998 Kč ($b4,667) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)