Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.265 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,440 Kč (Mex$ 16,942) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)