Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.025 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,828 Kč (€771) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)