Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.027 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,704 Kč (€618) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (44 minutes ago)