Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.779 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 44% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,606 Kč (€1,342) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (43 minutes ago)