Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06051 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,368 Kč (237,444 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)