Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22310 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,031 Kč (¥76,337) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)