Cost of living comparison between Taiyuan, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.679 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,495 Kč (元4,484) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)