Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.334 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,817 Kč (RM3,902) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)