Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,966 Kč (32,581 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)