Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.721 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,064 Kč (38,927 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)