Cost of living comparison between Taichung City, Taiwan and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,448 Kč (22,140 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (about 1 hour ago)