Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,140 Kč (27,031 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)