Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.729 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,443 Kč (34,891 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)