Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.726 CZK / TWD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,885 Kč (34,257 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)