Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,487 Kč (﷼ 41,277,048) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)