Cost of living comparison between Sylhet, Bangladesh and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31594 CZK / BDT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,778 Kč (Taka 62,600) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)