Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01953 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,382 Kč (₩1,555,323) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (42 minutes ago)