Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01981 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,916 Kč (₩1,257,915) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)