Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02116 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,699 Kč (₩977,990) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (44 minutes ago)