Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01990 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,330 Kč (₩1,423,322) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)