Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02179 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,886 Kč (₩958,357) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)