Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02142 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,331 Kč (₩809,150) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)