Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,427 Kč (₩800,304) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)