Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.712 CZK / THB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,132 Kč (24,060 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)