Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34574 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,676 Kč (₨68,481) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)