Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.628 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,997 Kč (S/. 4,827) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)