Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.240 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,967 Kč ($b7,088) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)