Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.995 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,068 Kč (€855) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)