Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.602 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,410 Kč (€1,305) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)