Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 CZK / NOK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,340 Kč (kr 12,681) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)