Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.456 CZK / TND
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 16% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,250 Kč (2,716 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)