Cost of living comparison between Songnam, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02198 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,998 Kč (₩909,908) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)