Cost of living comparison between Simferopol, Ukraine and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.969 CZK / UAH
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 13,027 Kč (13,450₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)