Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19859 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,285 Kč (¥167,605) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)