Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19406 CZK / JPY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,417 Kč (¥146,430) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)