Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.643 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,902 Kč (元3,542) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)