Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.257 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,696 Kč (元6,969) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)