Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,771 Kč (元4,291) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)