Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.175 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,518 Kč (元9,928) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (12 minutes ago)