Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.296 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,152 Kč (元9,755) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)