Cost of living in Shenyang, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.446 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,654 Kč (元8,315) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)