Cost of living comparison between Shantou, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.654 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,835 Kč (元4,060) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)