Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,323 Kč (元5,591) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)