Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.973 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,145 Kč (RM2,703) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)