Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.670 CZK / MYR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,757 Kč (RM2,250) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 2.00₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)