Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.579 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,746 Kč (€1,163) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)