Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.700 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,046 Kč (€1,130) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)