Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.538 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,213 Kč (7,176 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)