Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.504 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,105 Kč (6,032 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (35 minutes ago)