Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02178 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,590 Kč (₩1,037,388) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)