Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02158 CZK / KRW
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,410 Kč (₩1,038,341) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)